Shadow Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Knights

Created for people interested in any and all video games, funny stories, and other stuff.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Darkstar
Guardian of the Shadow
Guardian of the Shadow
General Darkstar

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:39 pm

Greetings all!! I am General Darkstar. I need to lay down the law here on this forum so.....Pay attention!!!

1) NO VULGAR LANGUAGE!!! Please, this forum is for all of us to enjoy. Extreme vulgar language will not be tolerated. Any break in this law should be reported so that we can keep this forum enjoyable for everyone.
- These are the allowed curse words ONLY TO A SMALL EXTENT!!!!: Shit, Damn, Crap. All others will be met with severe punishment
- Any insults to a person's gender, race, family, etc, will not be tolerated WHATSOEVER!!!! ANYONE CAUGHT WILL HAVE THEIR PROFILE COMPLETELY DESTROYED IMMEDIATELY!!!!

2) KEEP YOUR POSTS IN ENGLISH!! We try to keep this forum so that all can be understood. If you have a problem with this, PM me so this can be resolved ASAP.

Contact me if you have a problem with a post or another member. The problem will be dealt with whenever i can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://darkriders.forumotion.com

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Knights :: Greetings and Welcome to the Shadows. :: Read Here!!!-
Jump to: